Planning & Zoning Commission Meeting Agenda
Planning & Zoning Commission
Tuesday, January 29, 2019 @ 4 PM
Greene County Board of Commissioners Meeting Room
1034 Silver Drive, Greensboro, GA 30642
- Call meeting to order
- Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Old Business:
- Approval of December 26, 2018 P&Z Meeting Minutes.
- Remove from table preliminary plat for Askew Rd/Sunset Bluff.
- New Business:
- CONDITIONAL USE: Solamerica Energy/Lessee, applicant, requests a conditional use permit for a ground mounted solar farm. The proposed project site is on TMP# 103-0-00-0-430 having a total acreage of 172.3 currently zoned A1 (Agriculture District – Intensive Farming) and belonging to property owner-lessor, Carroll Durham. Proposed conditional use for a ground mounted solar farm installation on +/- 35 acres of the parcel.
- FINAL PLAT: Oconee Land Development, LLC (Reynolds), applicant, requests consideration for a final plat approval of Long Cove – Lots 122-143 @ Reynolds Lake Oconee in The Landing: The proposed project subdivision site is situated on all of TMP# 038-B00-094-C containing 18.61 acres, 5.24 located in TMP# 056-C-00-002-N. Proposed project is 23.85 acres and contains 22 lots 23.85 plated 16.60 in lots, 0.6.44 in common areas, 0.06 utility parcels, and 0.75 road ROW. Development will be along proposed Nighthawk Way in The Landing of Reynolds Lake Oconee adj. to Sunset Overlook. Zoned CPUD (Commercial Planned Unit Development District). All lots served by Piedmont H20 as a part of Reynolds Lake Oconee Com. Sewage system.