COVID-19 Protocols for Government Offices
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR GOVERNMENT OFFICES
The State of Georgia remains under a Public Health State of Emergency as declared by Governor Kemp through Executive Order.
Offices of the Greene County Board of Commissioners have reopened to public access to afford more efficient operations to accomplish county business in service to the community. Such reopening shall be subject to the following behavioral practices and mandates:
Anyone exhibiting signs of illness are prohibited from entry
- Hand washing regularly, with increased frequency, is mandatory.
- Shaking hands and other unnecessary person-to-person contact is prohibited.
- Delivery of any county services remotely whenever possible is still encouraged.
- Gatherings of individuals in any groups when not necessary is prohibited.
- Visitors shall remain in lobby spaces and are prohibited from accessing other areas of the workplace unless unavoidable.
- Social distancing to maintain separation between individuals is mandatory at all times.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation and encourage everyone to stay vigilant at maintaining social distancing, using increased levels of personal hygiene, and other proactive steps recommended by the CDC.
Magistrate Court - Closed to Public with Limited Exceptions - Learn More
Probate Court - Essential Functions by Appointment Only Learn More
General Primary for Federal, State & Local Candidates - June 9, 2020 Learn More
Download an Application for Official Absentee Ballot