April 1st Deadline
Please do not forget that April 1st is approaching and is the deadline to file real and personal property returns, file for Conservation Use Value Assessment (CUVA), Forest Land Protection Act (FLPA) and your homestead exemptions.
Who to Contact for Questions
1034 Silver Drive
Greensboro, GA 30642
Office hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. We will be glad to assist you in any way we can.
For your convenience you can apply for Homestead exemption directly from the Qpublic Website.
Once on the website,
- Choose the option to Search Records.
- Enter search criteria in either the name OR the address field and click on Search.
- The option "Apply for Homestead Application" will be at the top of the page.
- Answer the question(s) with the red star and upload your driver’s license reflecting your address in Greene County.
Do I Apply Every Year?
If you already have homestead exemption, you do not have to apply every year unless you have any of the following changes.
- You have turned 62.
- You have turned 65;
- or your income qualifications have changed.