Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Alcoholic Beverage License Application with OTC and PEA


  1. 1. Checklist
  2. 2. License Requested
  3. 3. Business//Manager Information
  4. 4. Interested Parties
  5. 5. Building/Property Information
  6. 6. Verification for License Application
  7. 7. Alcoholic Beverage Personnel Statement
  8. 8. Personnel Statement - Financial Interests
  9. 9. Personnel Statement - Applicant Information
  10. 10. Personnel Statement Education / Employment
  11. 11. Personnel Statement - Residency / References
  12. 12. Personnel Statement - Military Service / Arrest Record
  13. 13. Personnel Statement - Investment
  14. 14. Verification of Personnel Statement
  15. 15. Occupational Tax Certificate
  16. 16. Occupational Tax Certificate - Certifications / Business Information
  17. 17. Private Employer Affidavit
  • Checklist


      Applications must be returned COMPLETE with attachments and supporting documentation.  Please check your submission for the following:

    2. Initial each item acknowledging that the required item is included in your packet. 

    3. ________________Completed Application and Personnel Statement Signed and Sealed
      ________________All applicable license fees.
      Fingerprint Cards and Background Check for Registered Agent.
      If NEW Business, provide a Completed Occupational Tax Return.
      Completed Affidavit (OCGA 50-36-1e2 Affidavit) & Verifiable Document
      Completed Private Employer Affidavit
      Copy of Food Health Permit
      Detailed sketch of completed building and outside premises.*
      Proposed plans, specifications and copy of Building Permit.*
      Evidence of ownership of building or a copy of the Lease Agreement. 
      Copy of Note(s)/Evidence of Indebtedness.
      Passport-size photograph (front view) from within the last two years. 
      Other information:  ______________________________________________________________________ 
    4. *If requesting a "Package Sales" license, also provide a scale drawing showing distances to any nearby Churches, Schools or Rehab Center.  Or furnish certificate of Registered Surveyor that location complies with Ordinances. 


      Reviewed By:   ____________________________________________  Date:  _________________________________                                          Agent for Board of Commissioners