Burn Permit

Individuals acquiring burning permits within the city limits of Greensboro or Union Point must contact their City Hall Office and burn in accordance with local City burning ordinances.

For example, the City of Greensboro only allows burning brush that is not within 1,000 feet of a residence, and a fee is required for a permit.

See information on obtaining burn permits.