Right-of-Way / Event Permit

Applying for a right-of-way/event permit?

  1. Remember that only events that utilize public right-of-way require a permit.
  2. Apply early! Event Sponsors should submit applications at least 60 days in advance of the event.
  3. Read the ordinance carefully, submitting required traffic, security, and other documents, when applicable.
  4. Fill out the Permit Application for Sporting, Recreational Contests, or Competitions (DOC).
  5. Submit a $100 check with your permit application made payable to the Greene County Board of Commissioners.

View information on the County Code of Ordinances regarding the use of public rights-of-way.